Located on a peaceful tree-lined street, this quintessential 2-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom Victorian Condo offers a serene retreat in the heart of the city. Conveniently located only one block from Golden Gate Park, and adjacent to downtown Cole Valley and the iconic Haight & Ashbury neighborhood, this hidden gem is in a rear house off the street, providing extra privacy and quiet, and surrounded by greenery. The home features a bright and airy floor plan with a modernized layout that seamlessly integrates the elegant foyer with the updated kitchen and the living room. The large eat-in kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, marble counters, and picturesque views of luscious gardens. The two bedrooms share a jack & jill bathroom with an elegant clawfoot tub.
Abundance of period details throughout including wainscoting, a south-facing bay window, a decorative fireplace & gleaming hardwood floors. In-unit washer/dryer, Nest, smart lock & lighting. The front deeded deck overlooks the tranquil courtyard, perfect for relaxation or outdoor activities. The neighborhood is filled with a variety of entertainment, local grocery shops, eclectic boutiques, and one-of-a-kind restaurants that are sure to delight. Experience the best of city-living with the charm and quiet of a close-knit community!
- Built in 1909
- Quintessential Victorian rear building
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Baths
- Formal Living room with fireplace
- Spacious remodeled kitchen with eat-in area
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Hardwood floors
- Deeded deck & shared courtyard
- Serene outlooks from all windows
- 1,025 Sq ft per graphic artist
- Walk Score: 98 (walk to Golden Gate Park, center of Cole Valley, shops, Whole Foods, restaurants, transportation - Muni N, Haight & Ashbury and more)
- Leased parking possibility half a block from the house